Ruger 10/22 Bravo Chassis – Black
Introducing the 10/22 Bravo Chassis. Designed to fit your favorite Ruger 10/22 for that dream build you’ve always wanted. Featuring the same great ergos as the standard Bravo but with a slightly shorter minimal LOP (~11″) for shooters of all sizes. For those of you over thinkers out there, don’t worry, the cheek piece position is still the same as our standard Bravo. The 10/22 Bravo ships standard with a .75″ spacer, so for anything over a 11.25-12″ LOP you will need to add the 10/22 LOP Extension Kit.
The Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that’s just the beginning.The full length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories like our popular Spigot Mount and ARCA Rail system.
The ergonomic adjustments on the 10/22 Bravo Chassis are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Comes standard with tool-less cheek height and a spacer LOP system.
- Compatible with factory Ruger 10/22 as well as 10/22 (22LR) receivers from Brownells, Tactical Solutions, Volquartsen, and KIDD “Classic Slip-Fit” (with or without rear tang screw). We will add to the list of compatible 3rd party receivers as we ensure compatibility. PLEASE NOTE: SOME FITTING MAY BE REQUIRED.
- Not compatible with Bergara BXR, take-down models, or receivers with a rear tang that has a bottom mounting action screw (ex: Ruger 10/22 Competition).
- Utilizes factory 10/22 mags
- Does not ship with QD cups
- New (02/2021) Revision 03 Spigot Minimalist will fit the 10/22 Bravo Chassis with a bull barrel