- Remington 700 SA
- Standard Night Vision Bridge
- Non Folding
Masterpiece Arms Chassis have been the gold standard for Long Range Shooters for the past 8 years. In the PRS, which is the testing ground for the best rifle equipment produced, the MPA Chassis is the #1 Chassis (used by the most shooters), won more 1 and 2 Day matches and the most AG Cup Matches since the series inception. Our Chassis Technology is market leading, allowing shooters who run our chassis to hit more targets, win more matches, and harvest more trophies.
MPA BA Competition Chassis
The BA Comp Chassis is our highly successful full size chassis. It is designed to be a drop in replacement for Remington 700 footprint actions. But are available for Tikka, Howa, Savage, and a variety of other inlets. Whether you’re interested in increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is sure to exceed your expectations.
When shooters are looking for the most versatile & accurate rifle platform available, they look to the BA Comp Chassis. Whether you are shooting in PRS/NRL matches, hunting, F-class, or general long range shooting, the BA Comp has been the gold standard since 2015 due to accuracy, versatility, adjustable fit, and durability the system provides.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of colors. Black, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten, FDE, Sniper Green, Gunmetal, NRA Blue, USMC Red are standard colors. Other options are available for an upcharge.
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 12.75″ to 14″
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount
- 2 Round Holder (Short action chassis only)
- RAT Rail (Rapid Adjustment Technology) 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 5. Lbs
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Bergara, Curtis Customs, Defiance Machine, Stiller Tac30 and Tac300, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Magazine Compatibility: AICS and AW (Short Action) & AICS (Long Action)
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Fore end Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Buttstock Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Fore end Width: 1.700″
- Overall Length: 34.6″
- Fore end Length: 12″
- Max Barrel Diameter: 1.200″ (Barrel Channel is actually 1.275″)