- Remington 700 SA
- Standard Night Vision Bridge
- Non Folding
Masterpiece Arms Chassis have been the gold standard for Long Range Shooters for the past 8 years. In the PRS, which is the testing ground for the best rifle equipment produced, the MPA Chassis is the #1 Chassis (used by the most shooters), won more 1 and 2 Day matches and the most AG Cup Matches since the series inception. Our Chassis Technology is market leading, allowing shooters who run our chassis to hit more targets, win more matches, and harvest more trophies.
MPA BA ESR Chassis (Enhanced Sniper Rifle – Chassis)
This is the Enhanced version version of our highly successful BA Chassis System.
The BA ESR Chassis was designed as a submission for a recent military program, meeting the chassis specs as required. The chassis offers functionality in Military, Law Enforcement and various competitive shooting applications.
The ESR has also become very popular with PRS and NRL shooters due to the longer fore-end and M-lok slots. Both of these features provide enhanced weight tuning and balancing capabilities. This really shines on those shooting in PRS/NRL rimfire competitions.
M-Lok Slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis Fore-end, an Additional 2″ of length to the fore-end and an Enhanced Night Vision Bridge option are available on this ESR.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Enhanced length night vision bridge w/ rail available
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides and Bottom of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 12.75″ to 14″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Ultra Bag Rider
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 5.4 lbs
Notice on Inlets: Our Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
Exceptions: Stiller Spectre Gen 1 and 2, This inlet is specifically listed on our options page.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action, due to the V-Bedding System; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is a platform sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Magazine Compatibility: AICS and AW (Short Action) & AICS (Long Action)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Fore end Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Buttstock Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Foreend Width: 1.690″
- Overall Length: 36.5″
- Fore end Length: 14.25″
- Max Barrel Diameter: 1.250″ (Barrel Channel is actually 1.295″)