TAB Gear SAC
The TAB GEAR SAC addresses the issues that you have to deal with when carrying a lot of ammo.
The SAC will hold 100 rounds of .308 ammo.
It also has ammo loops on the outside that will hold 10 rounds for quick access.
There is a divider inside that allows the shooter to easily segregate live rounds from fired brass. It is very easy to store fired brass, no more trying to insert them back into shell loops or throwing them into a pack pouch to dig out later. Simply throw the empty brass into the inside compartment of the SAC and they are ready to dump out later.
- 1000 Denier Cordura available in Coyote Brown, OD Green, MultiCam, Krpytek Highlander, Black
- Shell loops on the outside to hold 10 rounds for quick access
- PALS webbing on the back for multiple mounting options
- Divider inside to separate live rounds from fired brass
- Heavy duty #10 zipper with 550 cord pull
- Bar tacks at critical wear areas for added strength
- Double stitched binding around edges for added strength
- No more having ammo rattle in boxes as you move
- Empty bag weighs 127gm (4.5 ounces), full with 100 rounds of .308 175 SMK rounds is right at 2.72kg (6 pounds)