- Optimised Spotting Reticle (OSR) First Focal Plane MRAD Reticle – Allows for maximum Field of View (FOV) at high magnification
- In line magnification, focus and dioptre adjustment assembly
- Compact size
- ED glass with FMC coatings
- 20-60X magnification power
- Magpul® MLOK® compatible slots located at 12, 3 & 9 O’clock positions.
- Magpul® MOE® 5 slot rail mount (optional) located at 6 O’clock for tripod mounting
- Durable rubber armour coating to protect against bumps and scratches
- Super broad focal range from 10m to infinity
Crucial to long range target acquisition and precision fire, the ZeroTech Trace Advanced 20-60×80 spotting scope is an essential tool for improving your long-range shooting capabilities. The new glass etched OSR MRAD reticle is used by the observer to call accurate shot adjustments along with identifying and ranging potential targets. The OSR reticle is offset from the center of the field of view to maxamise the observation area and indexed in 0.2 MRAD to allow fast and precise shot corrections. ZeroTech has also included 0.1 MRAD measuring bars on the elevation and windage axes for precise range estimation of known size targets.
The use of spotting scopes is important for many reasons, and not just limited to long range target shooters. The new Trace ADV spotter allows hunters shooting in challenging terrains to get a better view of their target animal, which improves accuracy and precision when hunting game from long distances. They also allow hunters to identify new potential targets when there is limited visibility or cover in the environment that would otherwise obscure them from view without magnification.
The new Trace ADV spotter comes equipped with ED glass and FMC lens coatings providing unmatched resolution, clarity and optical performance in low-light environments.
The spotter boasts a generous eye box, eliminating eyestrain and fatigue, while an oversized eyepiece ensures comfortable viewing all day long. New to the ZeroTech product range is the integration of 3,9 & 12 o’clock Magpul MLOK compatible rail attachment points, these rail attachment points allow you to add your own accessories like a Kestrel Wind Meter, Range Finder or red dot for fast target acquisition. The Trace Advanced Spotter can be tripod mounted via ARCA, picatinny or traditional tripod head QD plates.
IN THE BOX:
- ZT Trace Advanced 20-60x80ED FFP Spotting Scope
- Neoprene Pretective Cover
- Welcome card/ instruction manual QR code link
- High quality ZT lens cloth
- OSR Reticle dimensions chart
- 6 O’ clock MOE rail mounting bolts and hex key High Quality Microfibre Cloth
The Optimised Spotting Reticle (OSR) is a First Focal Plane (FFP), milradian based offset reticle.
The OSR enables the largest possible field of view due to its offset design whilst retaining all the benefits of a FFP reticle. When precision and speed matter, the OSR is the perfect companion.