Imagine a chronograph that always works and that gave the actual ballistic coefficient of a round through multiple velocity readings. All in a compact portable package. No external triggers, microphones, tripods or external power needed, just a fool proof set up with all the information you will ever need for an accurate and true ballistic caclulation.
This is also true for any firearm. Yes, no sensitivity settings needed as it seamlessly reads any projectile between 400 to 4000 fps without pressing any button.
The True Ballistic Radar Chronograph measures actual speeds at four different velocities readings from 0 – 300 yrds to determine actual ballistic coefficient using G1/G7 drag models. This provides actual data in your conditions, info that provides the difference between a hit and a miss. What’s it worth to you to hit your target? Use the on board display or connect to the FX Radar app to get more out of the ballistic data.
- No External Recoil Trigger Required
- No Extrenal Battery Pack Needed
- USB-C Recharable Internal Battery
- Small & Portable at 1.8lbs, 7.4” x 9.6”
- Radar Tech Works in Rain or Shine
- Large LCD Display Screen
- Optional Bluetooth Phone App
- Measures from 400 – 4,000+ fps
- Determine Actual Ballistic Coefficient
- Shows STD Deviation and Spread
- Indicates Subsonic Yardage
- Accurate Data Avoids Costly Misses
- Select G1/G7 Drag Models