Whiskey 3 Chassis (W3C) GENERATION 6 – Enclosed Forend
The Whiskey-3 Chassis (W3C) (new Generation 6 starting Jan 2018) is one of the premier chassis available for your bolt action precision rifle.
Replace your Remington stock with Whiskey-3 Chassis. The W3C combines precise aluminum bedding with tool-less adjustments, durability, and excellent ergonomics. Right out of the box it allows the use of AICS style magazines (not included) in your rifle without any special bottom metal.
Numerous types of accessories can be added to the many attachment points, including handstops, sling mounts, rails, bipods, monopods, and more.
Our modular grip panels allow the shooter to tailor the fit of the stock to his/her hand which, combined with the other adjustments, yield a stock set up exactly as it needs to be for that particular shooter.
The W3C Gen 6 is available as of Jan 2018 in fixed and folding stock versions for the following rifles:
- Tikka T3/T3x/CTR (short action calibers only).
- Remington 700 short and long action.
- Sako TRG-22
- Sako TRG-42 (aluminum forend only)
- Sako M995 (aluminum forend only)
- Stiller TAC338 (aluminum forend only)
- Badger 2008/13 Long Action
- HOWA 1500 short action (Fixed Only)